The reason that I chose to attend UTC was because it was close to home and I wanted to make sure that my parents and brothers could come and see me play without it being too much of a drive.
2. What has been your favorite memory as a Moc?
My favorite memory as a Moc had to have been when I broke coach Huesman’s freshman interception record against the Citadel. I had made it up in my mind that I was going to do it and I actually did it so that was pretty cool.
3. What is your favorite thing to do other than football?
My favorite thing to do besides play football is to play with my son Jaylen and to play black ops 2.
4. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
One thing most people do not know about me is that I tore my ACL I during my sophomore year in high school.
5. Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Before the games I like to go out and get use to the field so I will go out and run around for a few before I put my pads on. I also pray before each game.
6. How has being a student-athlete affected your college experience?
Being a student athlete has affected my college experience in a positive way. It has taught me how to manage my time, how to be dedicated to my work and how to give it all no matter the task.
7. What is your favorite place to eat in Chattanooga?
My favorite place to eat in Chattanooga is Cheeburger Cheeburger and Applebees.
8. What is your first memory of playing football?
My first memory of playing football is when I got injured and my dad pulled me off the field without the coaches knowing. Since my coaches didn’t know that I was out of the game they called a play for me.
9. Who has had the most impact on you during your time at UTC?
Since I have been here Ms. Marquita and Ms. Tarr has had the most impact during my time at UTC.
10. If you could have dinner with one person, who would it be and why?
If I could have dinner with one person it would be Deion “Prime Time” Sanders. The reason I would want to have dinner with him is so that I could pick his brain about the cornerback position.